Finally somebody woke up!
Actually This isn’t the Official LEGO ideas project Roblox was supposed to release a while back (See here). This is a Robloxian (Roblox user) who decided on his own to start a project, and Roblox simply backed him up by mentioning it on their blog.
“ROBLOX user 4Sci has recreated one of the most iconic places in ROBLOX as an interactive building set, complete with LEGO Minifig versions of some familiar ROBLOX faces.” Roblox Blog post
CM4Sci (Lego Username) joined the LEGO site 3 years ago and has attempted several projects throughout the time it was possible. This is the most successful with 444 supports at the time I published this article.
The model was built with LEGO Digital Designer and then rendered with Bluerender.
“Play features include:
- Dual doors that can slide open by turning the knobs inside Thieves’ Den!
- Catapult the ROBLOXian off the trampoline!
- Knock the tree over with a hidden lever!
- Use dynamite to explode Blackrock Castle and reveal the hidden chest with the Battle Sword inside!
- Launch the Battle Bomb off the blue Tower!
- Attack from the top of the Thieves’ Den tower!
- Spawn your ROBLOXian on the white Spawn plates!
The model overall is a fun, giant playset full of fun features. ROBLOX is all about creativity, so, the model could be rebuilt into anything you imagine” ROBLOX Crossroads project
“Thank you for looking at my project, please check out my other submissions, and don’t forget to support! Let’s see LEGO ROBLOX happen! :)” CM4Sci (Bottom of project description)